Our extensive Architectural and Mechanical preconstruction capabilities coupled with our in-house estimating, budgeting, Virtual-Design, BIM and CAD resources, gives us an appreciation and understanding of the unique requirements of today’s projects and the challenges and constraints faced by our customers.
Bringing our knowledge in Target Value Design, project programming and scope development as well as implementing LEAN principles like Last Planner and Pull-Planning exercises to your project early on, allows us to help shape and create the desired outcomes our customers desire.
Services we can offer your project team:
- Pre-Construction / Design-Assist and Design Build support capabilities.
- IPD/ Target Value Design and Colocation knowledge and experience.
- In-house budgeting / CAD / BIM and creative resources.
- Lifecycle project planning and consideration of safety and serviceability in design.
- Electronic – onscreen take off for real time “what-if” scenarios.
Benefits your project can realize by including us in your pre-construction efforts:
- Technical expertise and decades of mechanical, fabrication and architectural envelope experience resulting better alignment of scope and budget.
- Knowledge of current trends, historical methodologies and means & methods.
- Local fabrication and Manufacturing (Buy Oregon & LEED / LEAN) opportunities.
- Certified WBE for meeting project diversity goals.
- Project Controls
Contact us today with your specific needs and project requirements!